Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Tie is Broken!!

Well, we finally had our ultrasound and GIRLS WIN, we are having another girl! When the tech started the ultrasound she wouldn´t let Diego come in even though he told her that I didn´t speak Spanish. I was really bummed! I wanted him to be there when she told us the sex of the baby. Once she did some measurements she brought him in so I was relieved. She then asked us if we wanted to know the sex of the baby and being the impatient people that we are we of course said yes! At first her legs were completely crossed together so Diego said it had to be a girl because it took us I think 3 or 4 ultrasounds to find out what both Lauryn and Aitana were and Jacob and Ryan were both open to the world the first chance they got!! I hope that the girls stay that shy!! So after she wacked the baby on the head a few times (I was a little shocked by that) she finally gave us a peek! Usually the ultrasound tech doesn´t say that she is 100 percent sure of the sex, but this tech said she was positive, it´s a girl......With my luck, the baby will probably come out a boy!!! All the kids wanted a sister so they were screaming when I called my mom who was with the kids and told them "its a girl!" Anyways we are all excited for the new addition although I´m a little nervous to have 5. I´m sure that the more I show the more crazy looks I will get here in Spain. There are a few people who find out we have 4 and 1 on the way who actually tell us how wonderful that is, but most are old school older women! We will try to keep posting on any new developments!

Todo esto para decirles que esperamos una niña para primeros de diciembre, por lo que tendremos un desempate, 3-2 para las niñas. Si todo sale bien, nacerá en el Hospital de la Candelaria, el mismo hospital donde yo nací hace ya....bueno...una burrada de años.

2 comments:

Heherjo said...

i miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gojensens said...

I am so confussed! Are you having a girl or a boy? You said the tech was 95% sure it was a boy, but you are saying it's a girl? Please help me!
Anyway, what ever you're having I'm very excited for you guys!