Friday, August 8, 2008

Independence Day / Día de la independencia




Well I finally gave in!!! I let Ryan have the spoon! While some kids are eating with spoons very young, mine arent!! I hate the mess and although I am not a super organized person, messy eating drives me crazy. Im trying to get over it because obviously with 4 kids there is usually a spill. Ryan stopped his screaming the minute that I handed it over and ate the whole yogurt on his own with a few helps from mom. All in all it wasnt a terrible mess thank goodness!

Pues bien, por fin ¡¡¡me rendí!!! Le di la cuchara a Ryan. Aunque algunos niños comen con cuchara cuando son muy pequeños, los míos normalmente no. Odio que se ensucien y aunque no soy la persona más ordenada del mundo, que se ensucien de arriba a abajo me saca de mis casillas. Estoy intentando superarlo porque obviamente con 4 hijos normalmente hay más de un desastre. Ryan dejó de llorar el segundo que le di la cuchara y se comió todo el yogur el solito con un poco de ayuda de mamá. Al final no se ensució tanto como pensé, ¡menos mal!

1 comment:

Callie said...

Ryan looks so cute- definitely been spending time on the beach! The day has finally come when you will never get the spoon back!