Sunday, October 5, 2008

New Music / Música nueva

Well my husband finally put some music on our blog. Um do you like the song choice about not wanting to go to rehab by Amy Winehouse. Maybe I can go to rehab if it means a few days of silence by myself!! Maybe a while in solitary confinement and detox would do me good!! :) No I don´t mean to make a joke out of it and it is a catchy song, but not quite sure if it fits our family!! What do ya think??

Por fin mi esposo le puso música a nuestro blog. ¿Qué les parece la canción sobre no querer ir a rehabilitación que canta Amy Winehouse? ¡¡Quizás yo necesito ir a rehabilitación si eso significa que puedo disfrutar un par de días de silencio!! Tal vez un poco de confinamiento en solitario y desintoxicación me harían bien. :) Con esto no intento burlarme de nadie (al fin y al cabo es una canción pegadiza, aunque no estoy seguro de que vaya con nuestra familia). A ustedes, ¿qué les parece?

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I haven't listened to your music, so I can't weigh in on this one. I just thought I'd let you know that Jonathan is missing you. He's been looking forward to conference, until yesterday when he found out you weren't coming. Why didn't you come, anyway? You know you were totally welcome...

Sistahood said...

"Under my umbrella, ella, ella.." Love the music. Even the rehab song :o).

Andrea said...

There are just some catchy songs out there with just not the greatest words huh? The worst though is when you don't realize how naughty they are until your kids are singing them around the house!

Taryn said...

Amy Winehouse?????? Not on my blog!
ha ha ha ha ha